Industrial Finishes & Systems has a long history of hiring the most talented staff in the industry. We pride ourselves in attracting individuals with integrity, knowledge and communication skills. Working at I.F. is true teamwork at its best. Whether it’s in the offices of our headquarters, our many locations and warehouses across the country or out in the field, the I.F. team is strong in both expertise and human character.
Process semi-monthly payroll, payroll related accounting & benefits, payroll quarterly & annual reports & audits per established procedures and policies. Provide payroll-related information as required. Assist with HR tasks & projects as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM DUTIES:
- Payroll Certification (FPC or CPP certificate), or is willing to obtain certification
- Experience in successful preparation of 200 + employee payroll using a variety of wage and salary methods for multi-branch & multi-state corporation
- Experience with processing employee benefits
- Solid computer skills, proficient in Excel and Word
- Payroll accounting and GL reconciliation; Associates in accounting preferred
- Recent experience with UltiPro & BI reporting is a plus
Reports to the Human Resource Manager. Will work in a 2-person payroll department.
ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
- Process semi-monthly payroll, commissions, and intermittent payroll checks
- Journal entries, GL reconciliations & allocations, FYE & YE processes for payroll
- Quarterly & annual payroll taxes
- Workers Comp & benefit payments
- Benefit statement to payroll reconciliations
- Payroll bank account reconciliation
- 401k notices, newly eligible, distributions
- Payroll, benefit, 401k audits
- Stay updated on payroll laws
- Assist with HR projects
- Other tasks or projects as assigned by manager
Interested Professionals can apply here.