PAYTECH – PAYROLL POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
These are full-time W-2 positions. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, travel bonus, and the opportunity for training and advancement. For more information, please visit our website at www.paytech.com.
To apply for any position, please visit the career page by clicking here.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
• Facilitate and/or manage projects ranging from basic to highly complex, based on client needs, including: system upgrades and implementations, data migrations, consolidations, acquisitions and system selection/RFP.
• Work with all levels of management to plan strategic business and technology initiatives.
• Conduct project reviews, providing contingency and problem resolution plans as required, ensuring methodology selected is being followed and quality deliverables are produced.
• Prepare and maintain project plans based on the phases, activities and tasks necessary for executing a project.
• Identify and document project risks, priorities, assumptions, scope and approach, communicating overall project status to project team, stakeholders, and PayTech Manager.
• Lead, challenge and motivate project team members.
• Provide quality written documents to PayTech management for review and conversion to copyrighted documents before distribution to client.
• Provide consolidated Project Update/Summary on a weekly basis to Manager and client.
• Track project budget and report back to project stakeholders as needed.
• Manage client payroll departments and perform payroll processing tasks, as needed.
• Identify and document areas of opportunity for process improvement thru interviews and analysis.
• Create and maintain successful PayTech & client relationships.
• Travel as needed both nationally and internationally.
At least 10 years experience in payroll and project management with a human resources emphasis, managingstaff, teams and projects. Demonstrated understanding of key components of project management methodology. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple parallel projects, meet client deadlines and obtain measurable results. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills. Project Manager must be client-focused, organized, and able to meet deadlines. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Overall Payroll and Human Resources operations knowledge and experience a plus. Strong computer skills; knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel and MSProject; expert working knowledge of multiple payroll related systems. ADP, Ceridian, and/or Ultimate knowledge a plus. Able to travel at any time. Able to work more than 40 hours per week. FPC or CPP certification desired, Project Management certification desired.
Payroll Consultant Responsibilities include:
• Tasks related to full cycle payroll operations and all associated tasks as required by company ( client) Must possess full knowledge of payroll process and be able to complete all types of payroll tasks.
• Ability to manage, distribute workload and oversee team of payroll professionals or be an individual contributor based on the client requirements. Ability to manage through difficult situations and staff issues utilizing experience and tactfulness.
• Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement to increase efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Manage internal and external audits of client information to ensure data integrity and regulatory compliance and resolve audit discrepancies.
• Assess client processes and system utilization to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Ability to communicate and prepare written deliverables to both the client and PayTech management.
• Facilitate system upgrades, implementations, conversions, parallels/testing and ensure successful go- lives tax preparation and filing including reconciliations, deposits, quarterly and annual returns (federal, state, and local).
• Perform year end, W-2 processes and tasks as required by the client.
• Assisting Human Resources and Benefit partners to meet cross-functional goals Ability to be flexible to meet client expectations.
• Travel as needed both nationally and internationally.
5+ years of comprehensive payroll management experience. Experience in managing staff, teams and/or projects is essential. Demonstrated understanding of payroll best practices and regulatory compliance. Strong knowledge and experience in working with multiple payroll and related systems, including Ceridian, ADP, SAP
and/or Ultimate Software. Proven oral and written communication skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and PowerPoint. Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills with all levels of employees and management. Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills. APA Certification (FPC or CPP) is preferred for candidates. As a Payroll Consultant at PayTech, professional certification is required (within one year).
HRIS Analyst Responsibilities include:
• Provides analytical and technical expertise relative to the development and implementation of consulting and HRIS related projects.
• Manage and perform clients’ HR/Payroll activities, as an individual or as part of a team, ranging in complexity from basic to very high, including: simple data migrations, report writing, database changes, screen and/or business logic changes (as permitted by the system), and others which require a system analytical skill set.
• Evaluate clients’ Human Resources and payroll business processes and assist in identifying areas of improvement, using technology solutions.
• Key team leader in documenting, testing and implementing technology solutions. Involves working closely with members of internal/external Information Technology department staff as well as business areas within HR/Payroll.
• Analyze requests and make design decisions for changes to systems based on business needs within the HR/Payroll area and in business areas across client organizations.
• Responsible for all documentation supporting a project, including business case, project requirements, updating project stakeholders and organizing all related project documentation.
• Responsible for ongoing technical support and system administration tasks for systems. Includes administration of reports and system interfaces, creating and preparation of test scripts and managing all applicable system testing.
• Assist in deploying new methodologies and procedures throughout the clients’ departments and/or entire organization.
General knowledge of the following with extensive knowledge in one or more areas:
• Working with data – transformation, migration, conversion and analytics.
• Database technology such as design, models, SQL, stored procedures, and triggers.
• Application design, development, and testing methodologies.
• Client server and web development technologies including working knowledge of development tools (i.e. Visual Basic, .Net, XML, HTML)
• Report writing and presentation, and the use of tools such as Crystal Reports and Report Smith.
Bachelor of Science or equivalent. At least 10 years experience in the Payroll / Human Resources field and/or in support of a Payroll / Human Resources application; Ceridian experience preferred. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple parallel projects, meet client deadlines and obtain measurable results. Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills. Must be self-motivated, client-focused, and organized. Must have excellent collaboration skills and the proven ability to be productive in a virtual work environment. Able to travel atany time. Able and available to work more than 40 hours per week.